- Bárbara Algarin (Law Attorney and educator) Based in Chicago. Executive Director of non-profit devoted to tutor adolescence at risk in Math, Match Export.
- Annelisse Molini (Architect and Artist) Based in Puerto Rico. Internationally renowned artist
Board of Directors
- Daniel Altschuler, PhD (Astronomer) University of Puerto Rico. Former director of the Arecibo Radio Telescope Observatory.
- Eric Bou Diaz, PhD (Clinical Pharmacist) Mission Regional Medical Center. Ex Director of Brownsville Hospital, Texas.
- John Ellis, PhD (Physicist) King’s College London, UK. Former CERN staff Adviser to the CERN Director General for relations with Non-Member States.
- Joseph Incandela, PhD (Physicist) Univ. of California, Santa Barbara. Former CMS spokeperson.
- Marta Losada, PhD (Physicist) President of Universidad Antonio Narino, Colombia and former national director of research.
- Dwight McBride, PhD (English and African American Studies) Dean of the Graduate School and Associate Provost, Northwestern University.
- Patricia McBride, PhD (Physicist) Fermi National Laboratory Head of Particle Physics Dvision.
- Gladys Nieves (Engg.) President, EDP University, Puerto Rico, Inc.
- Antonio Pabon (Law attorney) Examiner (Administrative Judge/Official) at Department of Health. Former secretary of the Department of Family Affairs of Puerto Rico.
- Fernando Quevedo, PhD (Theoretical Physicist) Cambridge Univ. and Director of International Center for Theoretical Physics Trieste, Italy.
- Jose Huerta Rebozo, MD (Medical doctor) President of Bancovida -- Stem cell bank.
- Carlos A. Rubio, (Architect) Former director of Puerto Rico Historical Preservation Office.
- Katepalli R. Sreenivasan, PhD (Aero. Engg.) New York University, Dean of the Polytechnic School of Engineering.
- Mayda Velasco, PhD (Physicist) COFI Director, Puerto Rico. Leader in experimental Particle Physics. Northwestern University.
- Harry Weerts, PhD (Physicist) Associate Laboratory Director for Physical Sciences and Engineering of Argonne National Laboratory.
Scientific Advisory Board
- Carlos A. \'Avila, PhD, Colombia, Universidad de los Andes, Professor of Physics and Engineering.
- Gustavo Burdman, PhD, Argentina, University of Sao Paulo Physics Institute, Professor of Physics and Mathematics.
- Gladys Escalona, PhD, Puerto Rico, University of Puerto Rico, Vicepresident of Research and Technology.
- Hilda Col\'on Plumey, PhD, Puerto Rico, Arecibo Observatory, Special Assistant to the President of the Ana G Mendez University System.
- Angel E. Garc\'ia, PhD, Puerto Rico, Rensselear Polytechnic Institute, Professor of Physics, Bio-computation and Bioinformatics.
- Salman Habib, PhD, India, member of the High Energy Physics and Mathematics and Computer Science Divisions at Argonne National Laboratory.
- Vicky Kalogera, PhD, Greece, Astrophysics, Northwestern Univ., CIERA Director.
- Chia-Ming Kuo, PhD, Taiwan, Exp. Particle Physics, Leader of National Central University Physics Group.
- Clara Matteuzzi, PhD, Italy, University of Milan, Professor of Physics, Research Director at INFN.
- Ewa Rondio, PhD, Poland, Director of Sultan Institute, Former CERN Associate Director.
- Andris Skuja, PhD, Canada, Experimental Physics, University of Maryland.
- Sara Solla, PhD, Argentina, Complex Systems and Neural-Networks, Northwestern Univ. Feinberg School of Medicine and Dept. Physics and Astronomy.
- Daniel L. Stein, PhD, USA, New York University, Professor of Physics and Mathematics. From 2006-2012 he served as the NYU Dean of Science.
- Matias Zaldarriaga, PhD, Argentina, Princeton Institute for Advanced Studies.
2016 COFI Directors for the Summer School in "Advanced Instrumentation and Analysis Techniques":
- Sudir Malik, PhD (Physicist) University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus.
- Anne Dabrowski, PhD (Physicist) CERN, Geveva, Switzerland.